Julie from Cocoknits had seen craft tools and other bits and bobs kept in various bags, plastic boxes and pencil cases. None of them felt fun or versatile enough for her. She wanted something that had enough compartments to be organized, could open up so you can see what was where, but could still travel in a (knitting) bag. She began folding paper, origami-style, until she came up with a simple, long envelope pouch with a nice triangle structure to it. Four of these triangle pouches make a square, and the lovely symmetry of it lends itself to being rolled up! And with each pouch attached to the backing with snaps, you can take the whole roll with you, or unsnap and take just what you need. As always she wanted it washable and durable, so the Cocoknits Accessory Roll is made it out of kraft paper fabric, which softens the more you wash it.
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Four removable triangular envelope-style pouches attached by snaps
- Customizable elastic bands
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic outer closure
- Outer dimensions: L 6.5″ (16.5 cm) X W 2.5″ (6.3 cm) X D 2.5″ (6.3 cm)
- Pouches’ inner/usable dimensions: L 5.75″ (14.5cm) X W 1.75″ (4.5cm) X D 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Accessory roll with ivory elastic
- 3 additional elastic colors
Contents featured in pouches are not included.
How to use:
- Fill up each section with your knitting notions, craft tools, makeup, jewelry, earbuds, phone charger, and bottle opener – whatever you need to have at hand.
- Organize all of your essentials – convenient at home or on the go.
- Take the whole roll, or simply unsnap one or two pouches to toss in your bag and be prepared for your active day.
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the elastic, machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.