Like many knitters, Julie from Cocoknits is mostly digital these days…but there is something so appealing about a good pencil and paper – something you might never want to give up completely. But how to travel with a book, journal, worksheets, magazines, patterns…and maybe also a tablet or cell phone and pencil? She started with the idea of a Japanese travel journal, with the elastic bands to secure books and magazines. She then played around with layers of kraft fabric to create pockets for tablets, patterns, pencil and cell phone. The entire portfolio is washable and you can change out the elastic to personalize the colors. Stylish and organized – what’s not to love?
- Made of washable Kraft paper fabric
- Held closed with elastic
- 3 interior pockets:
- inside front cover – horizontal for patterns, papers, brochures
- inside back cover – vertical for iPad/tablet, any papers
- inside back cover – horizontal for phone, pens, pencils, other small items
- Spine elastic secures up to 4 magazines/books/journals
- Flat elastic band holds the portfolio closed
- All elastics can be customized
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic inside spine and outer closure
- Dimensions: H 12″ (30.5cm) x W 9″ (23cm) x D .75″ (2cm)
- Project portfolio with ivory elastic
- 3 additional elastic colors
Contents featured in pockets are not included.
How to use:
Fill it with all the parts of your project and be prepared for your active day.
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the elastic, machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry