This is truly the most gorgeous knitting journal out there! From the team of Laine Magazine we now bring you a classic, elegant notebook for knitters: My Knitting Notes. This journal helps to collect and organise your past and future knitting projects in a beautiful way.
This luxurious hardcover notebook has a navy blue woven cover and a ribbon place marker. With its 156 high quality (slightly textured) pages the journal has space for:
– 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages)
– 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases
– 18 grid pages, e.g. for charts or colourwork sketches
– a knitting needle sizes and conversion table
– an overview of the most common abbreviations.
Weight: 360 g, dimensions: 21,5 cm (8.5″) x 15,5 cm (6.25″) x 2 cm (0.75″).