Laine Magazine is definitely one of the most inspirational magazines right now! In their fifth issue of this stylish Nordic knitting magazine you’ll find 10 brand new gorgeous & timeless knitting patterns. Combined with great sense of styling and stunning photography, makes it that Laine Magazine is a must have for every crafter!
Issue 5 (132 pages) contains:
- 10 patterns by wonderful designers: Sachiko Burgin, Bérangère Cailliau, Thea Colman, Sus Gepard, Marie Greene, Jonna Hietala, Clare Mountain, Susanne Sommer, Lene Tøsti and Veera Välimäki
- a portrait of Ysolda Teague
- an interview with Rosa Pomar
- ‘my story’ by Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
- a Q&A with Vânia O. of Two Hands Textile Studio
- seasonal recipes, a travel guide to Edinburgh
We are proud to mention that two of yarn brands used for this issue, we exclusively sell here in the Netherlands: Tukuwool & Biches & Bûches.