Make your own cute and fashionable clothes for girls with this easy-to-use sewing book.
Best suited for girls from two to five years old, the sewing patterns in this Japanese sewing book are simple, casual, and look good on any girl. Araki provides westernized patterns in four sizes, plus diagrams and instructions for twenty-two pieces. Simple lines give kids room to move, and the classic styles look good on any frame.
Sewing designs include:
- Shoulder-tie camisole top and dress
- Classic smock shirt and dress
- Four variations of a basic elastic-waist skirt
- Shorts and easy-breezy kid-style leggings to pair with any top
- Button-front and pullover tops
- Adorable bucket hat
Moms will love dressing their girls in these economical and easy-to-make clothes. Nothing could be simpler—or sweeter!